GEOMETRY wrong or EMAX_SPLINE too small

Getachew Gizaw getac... at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 19:14:58 UTC 2014

Dear cp2k experts,
I am trying to run MD with cp2k/fist. Unfortunately, I got the error
message shown below. I increase the Emax_spline value  to the very big
value, but the error is still there. I have double checked the
position of atoms in the supercell, noting is wrong. I have uploaded
my input-file. Please help me out, I am get stacked. Thank you for
your suggestions in advance.
 Kind regards,
/Getachew
 *** ERROR in build_neighbor_lists (MODULE fist_neighbor_lists) ***

 *** GEOMETRY wrong or EMAX_SPLINE too small! ***

 *** Program stopped at line number 623 of MODULE fist_neighbor_lists ***

 ===== Routine Calling Stack =====

            7 build_neighbor_lists
            6 build_fist_neighbor_lists
            5 list_control
            4 fist_force_control
            3 velocity_verlet
            2 qs_mol_dyn_low
            1 CP2K
 CP2K| Abnormal program termination, stopped by process number 43