[CP2K:5333] Installing CP2K in my local machine

Michael Banck mba... at gmx.net
Mon May 26 09:39:47 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 02:20:47AM -0700, Athmane BAKHTA wrote:
>  I need to use cp2k and implement a new method in it .I would like to
> install it in my local machine (Linux x86_64).

Note that depending on your Linux distribution, CP2K package mgiht
already be available.

>   I installed successfully the FFTW.3.3.4 , BLAS and LAPACK  librairies
>
> but when I
>
> ./configure
>
> and
>
> make -j 1 ARCH=Linux-x86-64-gfortran VERSION=sopt
>
> I get the following error:
>
> gfortran: error: /fftw/3.3-gnu/lib64/libfftw3.a: Aucun fichier ou dossier
> de ce type     ( i.e no such file or directory)

This looks like it is searching for the FFTW library in /fftw, which
looks very wrong.  Did you really in stall it there?  Probably the paths
are messed up and/or you forgot to define some variable.  Did you modify
the Linux-x86-64-gfortran?  If so, you should probably send it along.
If not, it might be that you have to.

Michael