Dipole intensities

ileo leonar... at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 14:16:53 UTC 2014

Dear Flo,

Reading this post, I wrote these commands in the input file but I had the
following problem when I ran the VIBRATIONAL_ANALYSIS.

 VIB| Vibrational Analysis Info
 CP2K| UNIMPLEMENTED, Berry phase moments for non uniform MOs' occupation
numbers not implemented
 CP2K| Abnormal program termination, stopped by process number 1
 CP2K| UNIMPLEMENTED, Berry phase moments for non uniform MOs' occupation
numbers not implemented
 CP2K| Abnormal program termination, stopped by process number 0
 CP2K| UNIMPLEMENTED, Berry phase moments for non uniform MOs' occupation
numbers not implemented
 CP2K| Abnormal program termination, stopped by process number 2
 CP2K| UNIMPLEMENTED, Berry phase moments for non uniform MOs' occupation
numbers not implemented
 CP2K| Abnormal program termination, stopped by process number 3

I'm trying to solve this problem. Please tell me If you have an idea of my
error.

This is the part of my input of the vib analysis

&VIBRATIONAL_ANALYSIS
     DX 0.001
     FULLY_PERIODIC TRUE
     INTENSITIES