[CP2K:4859] Re: Vibrational Analysis

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Thu Jan 9 14:39:06 UTC 2014

Hi

I assume you have set the correct RUN_TYPE. Do you see any
progress of a vibrational calculation in the output file?

regards

Juerg

Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Physical Chemistry Institute   FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
University of Zurich               E-mail:  hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland