[CP2K:4842] Specifying the "steepness" parameters in DFT-D3 damping function

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Thu Jan 9 13:48:31 UTC 2014

Hi

the DFT-D3 damping function depends on an exponent (alpha_6),
a screening parameter (sr6) and a reference length (R0AB).
Currently, you can change sr6 from input, but not alpha_6 and
R0AB.
What quantity do you like to adjust exactly?

regards

Juerg

Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Physical Chemistry Institute   FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
University of Zurich               E-mail:  hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland