[CP2K:5004] libsmm rebuild after upgrade

Ole Schütt o... at schuett.name
Fri Feb 28 16:54:38 UTC 2014

Hi Jörg,

> I was wondering, would it make sense to separate the libsmm from the
> cp2k tree
> as a sub-project? That way if there are changes we know that quicker?
> Just an
> idea.

Actually, we are currently working on separating DBCSR from CP2K to make
it available as a standalone library. This will then also include
libsmm.

For the meantime, you don't really have to worry. Libsmm itself is
pretty much converged. Unless your compiler or hardware changes there is
not need to re-optimize.

-Ole