[CP2K:5001] libsmm rebuild after upgrade

Iain Bethune ibet... at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Fri Feb 28 10:59:43 UTC 2014

Hi Jorg,

There is no need to rebuild libsmm - your existing one will work fine with CP2K 2.5.0.  There have been some changes in libsmm, but mostly relating to vectorisation for Intel Xeon Phi.  Assuming you are still on the same architecture, you can keep using the same libsmm.

Cheers

- Iain

--

Iain Bethune
Project Manager, EPCC

Email: ibet... at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Twitter: @IainBethune
Web: http://www2.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~ibethune
Tel/Fax: +44 (0)131 650 5201/6555
Mob: +44 (0)7598317015
Addr: 2404 JCMB, The King's Buildings, Mayfield Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ