An error: 'ERRORL2 in cp_parser_methods:parser_get_real' how to solve?

Enlong Liu liuen... at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 09:28:42 UTC 2014

Fellows,

I am new to CP2K and I am using this software to do some geometry
optimization to CNT as practice. I want to create periodicity only in z
direction when doing the optimization. But every time I do the simulation,
there is always an error, namely 'ERRORL2 in
cp_parser_methods:parser_get_real :: A floating point type object was
expected, found <>, File: 'input.inp', Line: 19, Column: 2, Chunk: < > '. I
check my input file but get no answer. So could you help to me to fix this
error?

Thanks a lot for all your help!

Best regards,