cp2k Installation hangs at the status "creating makefile" when try to install in parallel at supercomputer.

Kalpna Jain kalpna... at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 13:45:35 UTC 2014

Hallo,
I have successfully installed cp2k in parallel at my local computer using
intel fortron compiler(composer_xe_2011_sp1.8.273).
But when i try to install cp2k in my account at supercomputer, the
installation hangs at the status "creating makefile". IFC at the remote
system is Compiler/11.1/046. and the ARCH file is similiar to that as was
on my local computer with the change relating intel compiler version.
Can anybody suggest the reason for this hang and possible solution for this.
Thanking you.
Kalpna jain