gmx2gromos

leila leila... at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 19:49:56 UTC 2014

Dear Axel,

I am doing Fist simulation with cp2k but I want to use the Gromos and
OPLS/AA force filed parameters. Can I use your program gmx2gromos to
convert gromacs files to the files that is readable for cp2k like in
regtest-8 ?
One of my problem is that I have CH3 in my molecule and in gromos force
filed partial charges for CH3 is 0 (as the united atom of the GROMOS
forcefield) and It doesn't consider single H atoms,  but "includes" these H
atoms
into the C atoms. That means that the CH3 group is just one LJ-bead in the
GROMOS forcefield.
How I can implement this type of parameters in CP2K format?

Thanks very much and Kind Regards,
Leila