Help to improve the CP2K Manual

Ole Schütt o... at schuett.name
Thu Aug 28 16:18:34 UTC 2014

Hi Vedran,

thank you very much for your contributions. I will commit them shortly.
And you are right, patches are easier for use too.

> But one question remains, and we didn't find the answer on the site:
> how does one compile the manual from source?

Yeah, that is a little tricky. I wrote a short howto on it: http://cp2k.org/howto:generate_manual
Let me know if you have any more questions. You can also contact me directly: ole.s... at mat.ethz.ch

-Ole