Help to improve the CP2K Manual

Vedran Miletić riv... at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 15:39:09 UTC 2014

Hi Ole,

this is a great feature. Our group would like to contribute fixes, but we
prefer editing the source code directly (and believe it's easier for you
guys to integrate if we do). We already made some changes and they are
available at https://bitbucket.org/infuniri/cp2k-doc-fixes

But one question remains, and we didn't find the answer on the site: how
does one compile the manual from source?

Regards,
Vedran Miletić

--
Vedran Miletić, Research and Teaching Assistant
University of Rijeka, Department of Informatics / Faculty of Engineering

Dana srijeda, 12. lipnja 2013. 13:25:02 UTC+2, korisnik Ole Schütt napisao
je: