Write density on grid of my choice

Sascha Brück bru... at iis.ee.ethz.ch
Tue Apr 15 16:08:44 UTC 2014

Hi,

this would be an idea, however, i just noticed that this is not useful for
me because i do not want to be bound to cp2k writing out data as i process
the density matrix in my own code, so i need the information about how to
evaluate the density from the density matrix. I tried the above formula
with the norms given in the output file but it seemed not to give sensible
results.

I hope I can get some more information about the basis functions and how to
use them to compute the density.

Kind regards
Sascha

Hi Sascha,