Write density on grid of my choice

Matthias Krack matthia... at psi.ch
Tue Apr 15 15:12:34 UTC 2014

Hi Sascha,

cp2k calculates the density at the FFT grid points. You may calculate the
density yourself as you describe, but it is possibly easier to use a fine
grid by specifying a relatively large cutoff and then to read the cube file
with an external program which evaluates the density at the points you are
interested in by (trilinear) interpolation.

Matthias