[CP2K:5163] Re: Implementing new functionals

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Mon Apr 14 08:50:41 UTC 2014

Hi

remember that the grids in CP2K have no connection to the grids
used in other QC codes.
You have to increase the energy cutoff to get better results.
The grids you can set in the KINDS sections are for the GAPW
method only (for the integration of the one center terms).

regards

Juerg Hutter

Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie                  FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland