Implementing new functionals

August Melcher august... at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 19:13:18 UTC 2014

We're going to start by comparing potential energy curves for the argon
dimer. In the original computations, Narbe used different integration grids
for the local xc functional (250,590) and VV10 (75,302). The only place I
know to specify a grid is under the KIND section and there it seems that I
can only specify one grid fineness. How would I go about specifying
different grids for the two different parts of the functional?