[CP2K:5058] Re: Implementing new functionals

August Melcher august... at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 20:41:46 UTC 2014

Right now I'm getting the error message below

 *** 13:34:28 ERRORL2 in input_enumeration_types:enum_c2i :: invalid value
***
 *** for enumeration:wB97X-V
***

 *** 13:34:28 ERRORL2 in input_enumeration_types:enum_c2i :: invalid value
***
 *** for enumeration2:wB97X-V
 ***

 Looking for words in the input similar to the unknown:
   'WB97X-V'

              CP2K failed to parse the input file.
              A full description of the input for this CP2K version
              can be generated using:

              cp2k.sopt --html-manual

              The manual for the latest version of CP2K is online available:

              http://manual.cp2k.org/trunk

              If this input was an input of a previous version
              of CP2K, you can try to convert it with --permissive-echo.
              However, this will just ignore the unknown keywords ...

Rank 0 [Mon Apr  7 13:34:29 2014] [c9-2c0s0n2] application called
MPI_Abort(MPI_COMM_WORLD, 1) - process 0

Program received signal SIGABRT: Process abort signal.

Backtrace for this error:
 CP2K| Abnormal program termination, stopped by process number 0
#0  0x2405E5D in _gfortran_backtrace at backtrace.c:258
#1  0x23E2290 in _gfortrani_backtrace_handler at compile_options.c:129
#2  0x26EEE5F in system
#3  0x26EEE0B in raise at pt-raise.c:41
#4  0x27028B0 in abort at abort.c:92
#5  0x25CE2F1 in MPID_Abort
#6  0x259FE22 in MPI_Abort
#7  0x1E74E24 in mpi_abort__
#8  0x6089A8 in __message_passing_MOD_mp_abort
#9  0x428D0D in MAIN__ at cp2k.F:0
_pmiu_daemon(SIGCHLD): [NID 04766] [c9-2c0s0n2] [Mon Apr  7 13:34:29 2014]
PE RANK 0 exit signal Aborted