[CP2K:4719] dbcsr error when applying periodic efield

Matt W MattWa... at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 17:50:55 UTC 2013

Before going any further - the external potential undergoes a large!!! jump
at the cell boundary - AxY - so with your water molecule straddling the
origin of the cell strange things may be happening.

Advantage to periodic field.

Center the molecule in the cell and see if the differences are so bad. I
could reproduce polarizability (H2O molecule) and dielectric constants
(Si/SiO2 slab) for non periodic systems by applying the field, so am pretty
convinced the external potential works there.

Matt