[CP2K:4719] dbcsr error when applying periodic efield

David Stelter base... at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 20:03:09 UTC 2013

Hi Matt,

We have looked into EXTERNAL_POTENTIAL, some guidance on the section would
be appreciated! I've read on these forums that people have put an efield
value as a parameter in this section. How is this section treated? I want
to apply an efield, but shouldn't I be putting in a potential multiplied by
some distance of the periodic box?

Thanks,
David