[CP2K:4719] dbcsr error when applying periodic efield

Matt W MattWa... at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 18:28:30 UTC 2013

Hi,

sorry to change tack a bit, but,

have you tried using EXTERNAL_POTENTIAL instead of  periodic_efield? That
should either work with ROKS/ or be fairly straightforward to get working
if there is a bug (he says with very little knowledge of ROKS). Using
periodic_efield for your trying-to-be-non-periodic DFT calc within the QMMM
is slightly perverse somehow, unless I'm missing something.

Matt