[CP2K:4735] difference between wannier total dipole and berry total dipole

Wagner Homsi Brandeburgo wagn... at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 13:46:19 UTC 2013

Hi, I have another question on the same topic,

in the case of using REFERENCE COAC (center of atomic charges) for
calculating the total dipole of a protonated water system (bulk water +
hydronium),
if I understood it correctly the reference would be at the sum of the
nuclear charges,
I was wondering if the reference would then jump together with the proton
as it hops from one water molecule to the next.

Cheers,
Wagner.