Strange behaviour by molecule in Electric field

Pankaj Mishra pkmis... at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 16:02:45 UTC 2013

Dear Matt,

This is really a serious bug. Now the reason is clear to me for translating
the system in -ve direction of the field which i was trying to figure out
fundamentally from last more than 2 months. After recompiling the code with
this change, My system (Single Hydrogen atom in constant EF and single
water molecule in Gaussian Pulse both for non-periodic box) is
translationally invariant  in presence of EF. This is  really helpful.

Thank you so much

Pankaj