How to print the output from the beginning of the simulation?

David Stelter base... at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 18:41:53 UTC 2013

Hi Bharat,

When I ran your input file you submitted on a previous thread, the output
file was printed from the beginning of the calculation just like you are
suggesting. If you are running on a dedicated cluster, check the local
scratch or a different directory for the output file, chances are the
simulation is being run in a different directory and then copied to the
current directory once the job is finished.

David