How to print the output from the beginning of the simulation?

bharat bharats... at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 12:10:43 UTC 2013

Hello CP2K experts,

May be this is stupid question, if so, please forgive me. I want to see the
.o file (output file) in every SCF iteration starting from beginning so
that I can simply track some of the SCF convergence, energies or other
properties. In my case, output is printed at the end of the job. Is it
possible I can print output from the beginning of the calculation like in
Gaussian 09 (it prints output .log file from the beginning of calculation?

Thank you for your suggestions.

Bharat