optimize the geometry and calculate the Energy band structure of ZnO

Matt W MattWa... at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 18:00:40 UTC 2013

Hi,

there is no k-point sampling available in CP2K, at the moment. You need to
use a large enough supercell that will give you a reasonable representation
of the system at the gamma point only  - crudely if you are using a k x k x
k k-point grid in another code you need to make your system k x k x k
bigger in realspace here.

Most things don't come for free...

Matt