[CP2K:4472] CP2K - new version release - 2.4

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski rat... at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 23:16:45 UTC 2013

Hello Juerg,

On Tuesday, 25 June 2013 at 13:32, hut... at pci.uzh.ch wrote:
> Hi
>
> I was in contact with Stefan Goedecker and we agreed on changing
> the license header for the FFT routines to:
>
> !-----------------------------------------------------------------------------!
> !  Copyright (C) Stefan Goedecker, Lausanne, Switzerland, August 1, 1991
> !  Copyright (C) Stefan Goedecker, Cornell University, Ithaca, USA, 1994
> !  Copyright (C) Stefan Goedecker, MPI Stuttgart, Germany, 1999
> !  This file is distributed under the terms of the
> !  GNU General Public License, see http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.txt .
> !-----------------------------------------------------------------------------!
> !  S. Goedecker: Rotating a three-dimensional array in optimal
> !  positions for vector processing: Case study for a three-dimensional Fast
> !  Fourier Transform, Comp. Phys. Commun. 76, 294 (1993)
> ! *****************************************************************************

Thanks, this is great news. Just one nitpick: could you specify the GPL
version you're referring to in that statement, i.e. make it read:

!  This file is distributed under the terms of the
!  GNU General Public License version 2 (or later),
!  see http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.txt .

Also, what about my earlier question about building against external
ELPA library?

Regards,
Dominik
"Faith manages."