[CP2K:4471] CP2K - new version release - 2.4

hut... at pci.uzh.ch hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Tue Jun 25 11:32:12 UTC 2013

Hi

I was in contact with Stefan Goedecker and we agreed on changing
the license header for the FFT routines to:

!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------!
!  Copyright (C) Stefan Goedecker, Lausanne, Switzerland, August 1, 1991
!  Copyright (C) Stefan Goedecker, Cornell University, Ithaca, USA, 1994
!  Copyright (C) Stefan Goedecker, MPI Stuttgart, Germany, 1999
!  This file is distributed under the terms of the
!  GNU General Public License, see http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.txt .
!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------!
!  S. Goedecker: Rotating a three-dimensional array in optimal
!  positions for vector processing: Case study for a three-dimensional Fast
!  Fourier Transform, Comp. Phys. Commun. 76, 294 (1993)

regards

Juerg

Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Physical Chemistry Institute   FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
University of Zurich               E-mail:  hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland