[CP2K:4457] cp2k on SGI Altix ICE with mpt

Alin M Elena alinm... at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 15:36:55 UTC 2013

I have managed to find more info...

this is the arch file...

CC       = icc
CPP      =
FC       = ifort
LD       = ifort
AR       = ar -r
DFLAGS   = -D__INTEL -D__FFTSG -D__parallel -D__BLACS -D__SCALAPACK -D__FFTMKL
-I$(MPI_ROOT)/include
CPPFLAGS =
FCFLAGS  = $(DFLAGS)  -O3 -xSSE4.2 -heap-arrays  -fpp -free
FCFLAGS2 = $(DFLAGS)  -O1  -heap-arrays  -fpp -free
LDFLAGS  = $(FCFLAGS) -L{$MKLROOT}/lib/em64t
LIBS     = -lmkl_scalapack_lp64 -lmkl_intel_lp64 -lmkl_sequential -lmkl_core -
lmkl_blacs_sgimpt_lp64 -lmpi

OBJECTS_ARCHITECTURE = machine_intel.o

on the versions I used they may be wrong... the machine I used seems to have
only mpt/2.01 on it..
the compilers version must have been 10 or 11.

I hope it helps... Also what I have run was simple molecular dynamics with
dft.

regards,
Alin

--