[CP2K:4457] cp2k on SGI Altix ICE with mpt

Alin M Elena alinm... at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 15:21:53 UTC 2013

Hi Noam,

I have been using it in the past...
As far as I remember --- I did not manage to track
down yet one of the arch files I used --- I have never
had problems with mpt...
All I had to do special was the way in which I run it...

MPI_GROUP_MAX=256 mpiexec_mpt  $cp2k
water.inp >  water.out

I will keep digging for an arch file and let you know if
I find anything.

regards,
Alin

On Friday 14 Jun 2013 16:11:22 Noam Bernstein
wrote:
> Hi - is anyone running CP2K on and SGI Altix ICE
with mpt, SGI's MPI?  I
> thought it was OK, but some of my QM/MM jobs are
dying after a few hours
> with an error related to an assertion in
MPI_SGI_release_context_bit.  The
> stack trace isn't saying anything about where in
cp2k it's failing.  I know
> it's a long shot, but if anyone happens to have it
running on such a
> machine, I'd be interested to know what Makefile
you're using, and what

--
Without Questions there are no Answers!
Alin Marin ELENA