MD Problem

SeokYun kimse... at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 22:24:07 UTC 2013

Hello all,

I was trying to run my molecular dynamics calculation, but I obtained this
error that I'm not so sure how to fix.

*** ERROR in build_neighbor_lists (MODULE fist_neighbor_lists) ***

 *** GEOMETRY wrong or EMAX_SPLINE too small! ***

 *** Program stopped at line number 619 of MODULE fist_neighbor_lists ***

 ===== Routine Calling Stack =====

            6 build_neighbor_lists

            5 build_fist_neighbor_lists

            4 list_control

            3 fist_force_control

            2 qs_mol_dyn_low

            1 CP2K

Referring to the old posts, I try to fix the error, but I wasn't able to do
so.

I looked over the geometry of my molecules multiple times and I don't see
anything wrong with it. I also tried to increase EMAX_SPLINE as instructed,
but it did not work. It produced exactly the same error.

The size of the supercell should also be correct because I calculated and
made sure that the dimensions are correct.

Could this be a problem with the compiler or is there anything wrong with
the files?

I attached all my files. It's all in .txt file as it did not allow me to
attach files other than .txt.

Thank you very much.

SeokYun