[CP2K:4291] dependence of DFTB-results on the input-sequence of heavy atoms

hut... at pci.uzh.ch hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Thu Feb 21 15:41:04 UTC 2013

Hello

thank you for the bug report. I can reproduce the problem.
Unfortunately, when I try to fix it, the new code breaks the
test for other systems. I cannot see a solution to the problem at the
moment but I will dig deeper (time permitting).

regards

Juerg

PS Any help would be appreciated, e.g. if you have access to a
   DFTB reference code.

Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Physical Chemistry Institute   FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
University of Zurich               E-mail:  hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland