Outputting cell information and fractional coordinates

Matthias Krack matthia... at psi.ch
Wed Dec 11 13:24:07 UTC 2013

Hi FX,

I could provide a dumpdcd code for CP2K output files in DCD format. Atomic
labels are added if a prototype XYZ file is provided. It has also some
additional features like frame selection (first/last dumped frame, stride),
an optional application of PBC boundary conditions and a dump of all
out-of-box atoms. I use often the DCD format, because it allows the
consideration of the cell information e.g. VMD. I would put the code into
the cp2k/tools folder in case you are interested.

Matthias