[CP2K:4545] error in reading amber topology

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 15:48:43 UTC 2013

check that your PDB contains the element field (column 77-78). If you'll provide the element in the PDB, cp2k will not have try to guess the element from the atom name/type.

=> cp2k may rename the types - this could justify why you do not have any HX in your files. There are reasons for renaming - check old posts for the reason.