error in reading amber topology

Geoffrey Wood ge.f... at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 15:08:32 UTC 2013

Dear Forum,

I am reading in an amber topology created by tleap (with the corresponding
pdb file created by tleap) but I am getting this error in cp2k (I have no
HX's in either of them)?  Does any one know what this is about?

Thanks.

 *** ERROR in check_subsys_element (MODULE topology_util) ***

 ***  Unknown element for KIND <HX>. This problem can be fixed specifying
***
 *** properly elements in PDB or specifying a KIND section or getting in
 ***
 *** touch with one of  the developers!
***

 *** Program stopped at line number 1371 of MODULE topology_util ***

 ===== Routine Calling Stack =====

            7 connectivity_control_check_element_name
            6 connectivity_control
            5 topology_control
            4 fist_init
            3 fist_create_force_env