Electrostatic potential written in cube file

marci marc... at pci.uzh.ch
Sat Apr 27 17:04:31 UTC 2013

Hi,
yes the data in the cube files correspond to values computed at the grid
points.
Since cube files are mostly used for analysis and visualization purposes,
too dense grids are normally not needed,
and the 2 2 2 stride is sufficient, you can change it from input.
The coordinates of the origin of the grid (bottom left corner) are given in
the cube file.

regards
Marcella