[CP2K:4029] Re: Energy conservation NVT/NVE simulation

hut... at pci.uzh.ch hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Mon Sep 17 11:09:51 UTC 2012

Hi

I did some tests with the inputs from
../tests/Fist
and get much better energy conservation that you show.
Probably your input use a not optimal setting for the
cutoffs and Ewald parameters (I was using SPME).

regards

Juerg

Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Physical Chemistry Institute   FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
University of Zurich               E-mail:  hut... at pci.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland