MD run error

marci marc... at pci.uzh.ch
Fri Oct 19 07:02:02 UTC 2012

Dear ..

as the error message clearly states
*** Zero degrees of freedom. Nothing to thermalize! ***

your structure has 288 atoms, and you want 287 of them to be fixed.
Then you are left with 3 coordinates, by subtracting the three degrees of
freedom for translational motion,
you are left with zero DoF..... the thermostat has nothing to thermalize

best
Marcella