[CP2K:4059] How to configure gfortran with mpich2?

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski rat... at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 22:20:47 UTC 2012

Hi Riping,

On Wednesday, 26 September 2012 at 10:51, Riping Wang wrote:
> Dear developers,
>
> Compiler gfortran + mpich2 + scalapack is convenient to install in linux,
> as just with "yum install".
> But there is no such kind of selection in installation arch.
> There is only two series selection for gfortran: sdbg and sopt at present.
>
> Any one can give me hints?

Since you mentioned "yum install", I assume you're using Fedora, RedHat
Enterprise Linux or one of its derivatives.

Have you tried the cp2k package available in Fedora? It's also available
for RHEL-compatibles from the EPEL repository.

You can get the mpich2+scalapack build using

yum install cp2k-mpich2

Let me know how it works for you.

Regards,
Dominik