回复: [CP2K:4173] about MPI_THREAD_FUNNELED

Jia Jianfeng jjf_... at yahoo.com.cn
Sat Nov 10 01:31:39 UTC 2012

Hi everyone, I get the method.

JUST pass the enviornment MV2_ENABLE_AFFINITY=0 to MPI

Thanks.

Jianfeng

________________________________
 发件人: "jjf_... at yahoo.com.cn" <jjf_... at yahoo.com.cn>
收件人: cp... at googlegroups.com
发送日期: 2012年11月10日, 星期六, 上午 12:41
主题: [CP2K:4173] about MPI_THREAD_FUNNELED

Hi, energy one, I want compile a mpi+openmp cp2k with mvapich2, mkl, ifort.
The mvapich2 configure is as following.

./configure --enable-f77 --prefix=/opt/mvapich2-1.8.1  --disable-mcast --with-ib-include=/usr/include/infiniband --with-ib-libpath=/usr/lib64 --enable-threads=multiple --enable-threads=funneled

I can compile the code smoothly and get cp2k.psmp. However, when running, It give me a error as following,

 MPI error 0 in MPI library does not support the requested level of threading (MPI_THREAD_FUNNELED).

It seems that the MPI_THREAD_FUNNELED is not supported by mvapich2, isn't it? But why in the configure of mvapich2 have the option of   --enable-threads=funneled??

Anybody any idea?

Jianfeng Jia