[CP2K:3846] Re: Printing MO eigenvalues

Matt W MattWa... at gmail.com
Wed May 30 21:33:21 UTC 2012

The obvious suggestion is to switch to a hybrid functional. For your
current system, and extensions with a few water molecules, the cost would
be very small.

Path b is to convince Joost(I guess) that the eigenvalues of the ROKS
calculations are meaningful... - the blurb from qs_scf_post_gpw.F which
chucks up your error message is

!
! The issue is that one state is different from the others,
! so we certainly can't rotate all N+1 alpha states among themselves
! furthermore, alpha and beta orbitals do have the same shape,
! but not the same v_xc, therefore these seems to be no reason that
! they should have the same eigenvalues.
! So it looks like I need a convincing definition of an eigenstate in this
case :-)

Matt