[CP2K:3837] Re: Printing MO eigenvalues

Matt W MattWa... at gmail.com
Fri May 25 08:46:22 UTC 2012

Hi,

I think ROKS should work with diagonalization as well as OT. There's a
short thread "ROKS error" where Matthias implies that at least high spin
should be working. Whether the eigenvalues of the orbitals are really
properly defined I don't know.

Removing &OT and adding an &DIAGONALIZATION section I get energies and
occupations printed from &MO

Cheers,

Matt