[CP2K:3843] Re: Printing MO eigenvalues

carlo antonio pignedoli c.pig... at gmail.com
Fri May 25 08:38:33 UTC 2012

Dear Peter,
I did not try with ROKS but this works for me.

You could also go inside the subroutine of MO_CUBES
and print the vector work

      DO iset=1,nseta

         ncoa = npgfa(iset)*ncoset(la_max(iset))
         sgfa = first_sgfa(1,iset)

         DO i=1,nsgfa(iset)
            work(i,1)=eigenvector(offset+i)
!           write(77,*) work(i,1)
         ENDDO

in qs_collocate_density.F
  SUBROUTINE calculate_wavefunction

Hope this could help.

carlo

The tight convergence criteria was set to get almost identical states
as produced by MO_CUBES
and by the MO section