[CP2K:3739] cp2k on IBM Blue Gene

Iain Bethune ibet... at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Tue Mar 6 14:04:52 UTC 2012

Hi Wei,

We ported CP2K to the BlueGene/P under PRACE last year.  See here : http://prace-portal.cscs.ch/uploads/tx_pracetmo/CP2K.pdf for details, incuding ARCH files and compiler details.

There were some problems, particularly with the mixed-mode (psmp) version of the code, but if you just want to do MPI it will be fine.

Cheers

- Iain

--

Iain Bethune
Applications Consultant, EPCC

Email: ibet... at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Tel/Fax: +44 (0)131 650 5201/6555
Mob: +44 (0)7598317015
Addr: 2404 JCMB, The King's Buildings, Mayfield Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ

On 6 Mar 2012, at 14:02, Wei wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I wonder if there is an efficient version of cp2k designed for IBM
> Blue Gene? How could I find more information about it? Any suggestion
> will be highly appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Wei Zhang

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.