[CP2K:3882] Re: cp2k running speed drops dramatically

Chetan Mahajan cheta... at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 17:09:02 UTC 2012

Hi Matt

Thanks. I have instantaneous time per MD step printed in cp2k output file
and it indeed shows that while for a normal run, it ranges from 7.5 to 10.5
seconds, but for this slow run, it is above 700-1000 seconds for some of
the initial steps and then becomes fast down the road to the normal range
except occasional slow downs to 45-60 seconds...

Thanks
Chetan