[CP2K:3800] Re: outside the box

Steven Trohalaki steven.t... at mac.com
Sun Apr 29 19:36:18 UTC 2012

yes, i understand that i can wrap everything into one cell but it
would just be easier to check intermediate and final geometries if
there were a way to have CP2K output geometries of both molecules in
the same cell.  or, is there a visualization package that works well
with CP2K?

BTW, everything stays in the parent cell when alpha=beta=gamma=90 deg,
so i wonder why it's different when alpha=beta=90 deg, gamma=120 deg.

steve t