[CP2K:3550] Re: Installing problem with tamc_run.o

Teodoro Laino teodor... at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 07:57:24 UTC 2011

With my gfortran it goes through - I assume the regtest is failing because of execution time limit in the test.
I asked Alin if he could shrink the regtest further: I worked on it a bit more but can't go below 120 sec on a dedicated usage of cpu.

Maybe Alin, you can provide something quicker based on SE or FIST.

Iain: of course if you have a crash and a more precise error please post it.
Teo