THE ODISSEY OF CP2K; THE LONG WAY BACK TO ITHACA

Francesco Filippone francesco... at ism.cnr.it
Mon Jun 13 13:48:47 UTC 2011

On May 28, 9:53 pm, Axel <akoh... at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi francesco,

Dear Axel,

thank you for your answer, it's kind of psychological support :-)

> [...]
>
> my your words find entrance into the ears of the cp2k gods.
>
> it is funny to see how cp2k divides the world. i am feeling a bit bad,
> though,
> because some of your OpenMP troubles could have been avoided if
> i had posted a summary based on the thread that i started recently.
> at some point the discussion went off-list and thus there was no resolution
> posted here. perhaps, i should make up for it now.
[...]

It's never too late ...
In the last few weeks I had no time to give your arch files any
chance. Today
their hour finally came, but ...

what are libsmm???? When I google about such a library what comes out
are
some dll stuff, which sounds too windows-related to be really
interesting.
No web site, nothing, I don't even know what they are good for. I know
it's my fault
but ...

> p.s.: building/tuning libsmm on a 4-way opteron 6174 machine is fun. ;-)

If you are so kind to answer my question, I'll be glad to have such a

ciao,
F.