Help finding tutorials

stephen.jensen stephen... at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 19:21:46 UTC 2011

Hi Madeleine (and others),
Thanks for the message.  The pdfs are really great to read, but
unfortunately the tutorial files seem to be locked away here:
http://groups.google.com/group/cp2k_tutorial
And since it is in archive mode, new users cannot see those files.
Does anyone have access to the tutorial files from either of the CP2K
tutorials?

Also, I was finally able to successfully compile CP2K without getting
any errors in the regtests. (they all report as 'new')  Could someone
who is using CP2K for research and trusts their build please upload
their results from the regtest so I can compare it against what I have
to make sure I am getting correct energies?

Thanks again,
Stephen