Help finding tutorials

jadefox337 jadef... at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 18:32:16 UTC 2011

Hi Stephen,

I have stumbled upon a bunch of useful tutorials of cp2k at:

http://www.cecam.org/workshop-273.html

It is a bit hard to come by documentation for this package, which is
unfortunate, but this group is quite helpful in many cases.  I am sure
you will get help with input file samples from the group.

Best,

madeleine