[CP2K:3039] Re: Segfault with psmp

Ondrej Marsalek ondrej.... at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 13:02:47 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 20:08, Alin Marin Elena <alinm... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Ondrej,
>
> this is a long shot have you tried MKL_NUM_THREADS=1 in addition to
> the OMP_NUM_THREADS?

I am pretty sure that the MKL number of threads is not an issue
because I have the sequential version of MKL in my arch file. I've
tried anyway, just to be sure, but indeed got the same result.

> Also try with a different openmpi version, or simple a different mpi
> implementation.

I would really rather stay with OpenMPI. It does not seem to be MPI
related, as it happens even in a single-process run, but I will also
try a ssmp build just to be sure.

Ondrej